SAJIDA Foundation with its mission to serve the poor is looking for bright, talented and dynamic persons as ‘Training Officer’ for immediate appointment.
- The candidate should have Masters from a recognized university. S/he would have at least 5 years of work experience in Training field in a reputed NGO or development sector. Training experience on Microfinance will be treated as advantage
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop new training modules suitable to the organization’s staff and beneficiaries
- Prepare training modules and materials
- Facilitate the assigned training
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint both in Bangla & English
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary: BDT 20,000-25,000 per month
- This is a 6 months contractual position with a scope to regularize some of them
- No. of Vacancy: 5
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send their Bio-data along with a cover letter to the Sr. Coordinator (HR), SAJIDA Foundation, House-28, Road-7, Block-C, Niketon Housing Society, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 by 20th June, 2012.