· SAJDA Foundation is seeking an MIS & Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator for its PROSHOMON Project based in Dhaka (with frequent travel to Project sites), Bangladesh. The project will focus to improve the health and nutrition status of the extreme poor by increasing accessibility, coverage, comprehensiveness and sustainability of existing primary health and nutrition services. The project will contribute in the government commitments to reach SDGs target by increasing the coverage of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in the urban area of Bangladesh. Ensure better accessibility of the urban extreme poor segment by using technology and innovation in health financing scheme in the focus of this project.
· Under the overall responsibility and control, direct supervision and guidance of the Project Head (PROSHOMON), the Coordinator MIS & Monitoring and Evaluation will plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise the efficient carrying out of Monitoring and Evaluation functions of the PROSHOMON Project.
· Under the direct supervision of the Project Head, the MIS & Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will undertake the following responsibilities and tasks as necessary related to the project.
· Guide the Project to develop annual and quarterly implementation plan.
· Develop plans for the Project including capacity building of all staff responsible for MXE and data collection.
· Contribute to developing strategic plan of the project by providing information and data.
· Visit project periodically to strengthen the MIS and MXE element of the project and support the project with the use of MXE findings.
· Develop overall MXE frameworks that ensure the annual project reviews, project impact and outcomes, process and lessons learnt adequately captured.
· Prepare MIS and MXE reports regularly that captures outputs, outcomes and process of the project and recommend the points that need revision, attention or more examination.
· Disseminate reports findings during review meetings at project level, partner level and national level.
Employment Status: Full-time
· Master of Social Science (MSS)
· Masters in Social Science from a reputed University with major in MIS System or MXE or Training/Diploma in M&E or MIS System.
· At least 5 years work experience in the area of MXE and MIS in development Organizations with a strong understanding f MXE principals and processes, including results-based management.
· Competent in statistical analysis, including the use of Statistical softwares such as SPSS, Stata etc.
· Competent in database management, including programs such as ACCESS.
· At most 5 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Other Benefits
· Mobile bill, Performance bonus
· Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting