- SAJIDAFoundation invites application for the position of Community Development Officer under WASH 4 Urban Poor Project.
- Job Location: Dhaka South City Corporation (with frequent travel to the communities of intervention)
- Screening at the community level among beneficiaries to ensure that the WASH component of the project activity is delivered with maximum efficiency and professionalism that would bring a positive change to the lives of the beneficiaries.
- Produce and maintain records of the beneficiaries as member of the team, work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure community mobilization and referral
- Sensitizing and mobilizing the community about the project and participate in the project activity
- Contribute to the process of implementing quality programmes and accountability is conceptualized and effectively implemented throughout the project
- Monitoring of public and mobile toilet following monthly reporting to donor
- Organize and facilitate training for different beneficiaries in field level of WASH context.
- Organize and conduct meeting with street children, pavement dwellers and respective relevant authorities and writing session, meeting report.
- Assist to develop and implement training program including training schedule and module.
- Reporting to project manager on on-going intervention as per exact requirement
- Meet up the requirement of donor and other stakeholder’s visit
- Willing to drive Motorcycle and should have valid driving license
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s in any discipline is preferred
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Field or Project Organizer
- Age at most 40 years
Tk. 30000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2