SAJIDA Foundation, Elder Care, is inviting applications from deserving candidates for the position of Supervisor, Elder Care.
- Constant monitoring of caregivers’ and quality assurance & training officers’ performance & quality client care
- Orient new clients and their attendants about the scope of Elder Care services.
- Perform client home visits as per requirement, emergencies, or monitoring routine.
- Assess patients, identify their requirements, and ensure patients’ requirements are met by training and/or counsel caregivers accordingly.
- Maintain regular communication with patients.
- Solve caregiver and client problems as and when required within the policies and scope of Elder Care.
- Evaluate caregivers, identify gaps in their caregiving service and/or quality, and train them accordingly.
- Develop training modules for caregivers and conduct caregiver training sessions
- Visit clients’ home during the second visit for caregiver introduction and patient care assessment for care plan creation.
- Create a monthly work plan and submit to operations coordinator for approval by Executive Director
- Any work provided by Elder Care team
Employment Status: Full-time
- Undergraduate degree from any reputed university
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) graduates preferred
Experience Requirements: At least 1 year working experience or demonstrated ability to work in a challenging work environment
- Age 25 to 50 years
- Candidates with experience in training nurses will be preferred
Deadline: June 30, 2019
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home option available
- Travel Bill reimbursable
- Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Leave Encashment
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested persons are requested to email CV, colour photo and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30, 2019. The CV should highlight academic and professional qualifications, years of experience and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: May 30, 2019